Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Words to live by


It was this time of year in 2006 that I purchased my first DBA "Mrs. Doolittle's Pet Sitting Service". It has served me well for me for the last three years and many people have told me that they love the name.


I decided to start using Mrs. Doolittle because I wanted to convey my skills for animal communication to potiential clients. I wanted to connect with those animal companions who value a strong connection to their little friends.


A few months ago, it dawned on me that "Wag More" was an even better message to potential moms and dads. Although animals love to be talked with, just being with them and making sure they get enough exercize and attention is the far more important goal.


Since there are no other "Wag More" services in the Ann Arbor area, I purchased a new DBA that will allow me to do business as Wag More Pet Care Service. It is the same service, just a more mature name.


There is another service named Wagmore in Chicago. I discovered while researching possible new website addresses. From the website, it sounds like a fantastic service. They even provide pet photography which is something I try to do in an amateur fashion when I have time.


Although I do hope my new chosen business name is well received, the most important aspect of my service is quality care. That will never change as long as I am the owner.
.

No comments: